Today's Deal: Three Night All Inclusive Getaway for Two in Los Cabos, a $1099 Value for Only $149!
At Spotted Fox, we believe:
Our users should enjoy a risk free purchasing experience at extreme values.
In allowing our users to CHOOSE what offers they receive and when they want to receive them.
In doing business with merchants who have a high regard for their customers.
In a commitment to the communities we serve.
Our users have a right to privacy and their personal information will never be shared.
Variety is the spice of life and we encourage our users to be adventurous.
Refer A Friend
Join the discussion (9 comments) Community Comments
We have reached the merchant and are working out a resolution as we speak. As soon as we have the final solution worked out, we will be in contact with everyone who has purchased this offer. We may also repost the offer (since we closed it early due to these questions) with a clear description of all fees. We apologize for the confusion and will continue to do our best to clearly describe all of our offers. The details on this were a surprise to us, and not how the offer was represented.
Like Us on Facebook
- Valid for a 4 day, 3 night all inclusive stay in Los Cabos for two people
- Choose from the following three hotels: Posada Real Los Cabos, Solmar Resort and Beach Club and Holiday Inn Los Cabos!
- Posada Real Los Cabos Amenities Include: Breakfast, lunch and dinner, drinks, two full-service restaurants and bars, tennis court, beach volleyball, ping pong, heated swimming pool with swim-up bar, Jacuzzi, private beach area with masseuse services, putting green, gym, business center and a convenience store for sundries, snacks and souvenir, balcony or terrace, complimentary wireless Internet access, air conditioning, satellite TV, coffeemaker and much more!
- Solmar Resort and Beach Club: Breakfast, lunch and dinner, national domestic cocktails in pool bar, national domestic cocktails in Restaurant Bar Trebol, bottled water in room, snacks, wireless internet access, one time laundry service per stay (no dry cleaning), use of fitness facilities in our sister resort Playa Grande, tennis courts access in our sister resort Playa Grande (under reservation), 10% discount in nearby restaurants; Galeon, Romeo & Juliet or Hacienda Coyote and much more!
- Holiday Inn Los Cabos: Breakfast, lunch and dinner, drinks, two full-service bars, outdoor pool, Jacuzzi, business center, snacks live, entertainment, 24 hour gym facilities, water polo, water volleyball, trivia, swim up bar, complimentary wireless Internet access, TV, coffeemaker and much more!
- Beautiful all inclusive Los Cabos properties!
So, now that you've got dibs on an all-inclusive hotel stay in Los Cabos for two people, who are you going to take with you: your special someone or your BFF?
With this offer, that may not even be the hardest choice you have to make, because unlike other deals, this one gives you the option of where you'd like to stay among three popular Los Cabos accommodations, including Posada Real, Solmar Resort and the Holiday Inn.
All food, drink and non-motorized sports are included, and of course you'll have the whole southern tip of Baja California to explore when you're not snuggled into your paradisiacal pad. The area is a world-class destination for reef snorkeling, diving and other seagoing activity, not to mention a hotspot for exciting nightlife and delicious gourmet cuisine.
There's no doubt you'll have an amazing time once you arrive in this beautiful beach sanctuary, but you may not have so much fun on deciding who to take. (Hint: it's the one you want to still have around when you get back!)
Posada Real Los Cabos TripAdvisor 5 Star Reviews:
"We stayed for a week on an all-inclusive package deal and loved our time there. We found the staff to be very friendly and helpful.
Highlights for us included:
- the pool, which was perfectly located near the beach and had a swim up bar;
- there was heaps of food and there was lots of variety;
- the rooms were clean and quiet;
- it was located near a mega centre, so we could easily wonder up and buy anything we needed;
- they have table tennis, beach volleyball, pool volleyball, tennis and a few other activities.
- the gardens were really well maintained."
"My wife and I recently spent our 17th trip to the Posada Real. We consider this our home away from home. The staff here is second to none. If you are looking for a resort, this is not the place for you. The Posada Real is a small, friendly, and quite place. We would not have gone there 17 times if we didn't love the place. Even the guests here are friendly. We have made some good friends over the years that come the same time as we do.tastic. From the moment we checked in we were made to feel as if we were at home. The girls on the front desk were always polite, friendly & professional and went out of their way to help."
Solmar Resort and Beach Club TripAdvisor 5 Star Reviews:
"Three couples spent a week at Solmar and had a great time. The resort was immaculate and the staff all spoke english and were very polite and helpful. The food was outstanding with a good selection."
"The people that work there are great, the luxury suite was bigger than our one bedroom back home. We enjoyed having two bathrooms. The food was great! The mixed drinks were great (the ones I tried)! We just loved it! We want to go back again in two years to the same resort because we loved it to much! We had a great experience and so Happy that we stayed at Solmar Resort!"
Holiday Inn Los Cabos TripAdvisor 5 Star Reviews:
"I just got back from the Holiday Inn a couple days ago and I must say that these two staff members made a world of difference on my stay. My family hardly ever stayed away from the activities pool area that Rocio was in charge of. She was fun, outgoing, and entertaining and the perfect person to run the activities pool. Luis was one of the best bartenders I had and was at the bar everyday being comical and friendly. The atmosphere of the whole place is very comfortable and leaves you with no worries in the world. The Mariachi Band was also the great and the karaoke in the lounge at nights was great entertainment after a long and fun day in the activities pool. It's a great place to meet good people. "