Today's Deal: $6 of Food and Drinks at Tandoor Indian Restaurant for Only $3!
At Spotted Fox, we believe:
Our users should enjoy a risk free purchasing experience at extreme values.
In allowing our users to CHOOSE what offers they receive and when they want to receive them.
In doing business with merchants who have a high regard for their customers.
In a commitment to the communities we serve.
Our users have a right to privacy and their personal information will never be shared.
Variety is the spice of life and we encourage our users to be adventurous.
Refer A Friend
Join the discussion (0 comments) Community Comments
Like Us on Facebook
- DEAL BROUGHT TO YOU BY MOBILE SPINACH
- There is NO LIMIT to this deal - One voucher per visit, per table
- Tax and gratuity not included
- There is no expiration date for this deal
- Cannot be used with other promotions or offers
- No cash value, full amount of voucher must be used
- Includes food and drinks
- Valid for lunch and dinner
- Authentic Indian cuisine including Tandoori Chicken, Lamb Jalfrazie, Fish Tikka, Prawn Kashmiri and more!
- Vegetarian options abound - Channa Masala, Mutter Paneer, Veggie Vindaloo and much more!
- "All-You-Can-Eat" lunch buffet every day - Including naan bread!
- Carryout and Delivery available - Tandoor Indian Restaurant will also cater your next event!
About Tandoor Indian Restaurant
At Tandoor Indian Restaurant, patrons can select delicious appetizers, entrees and sides from a menu that’s packed with options that are sure to fulfill the dietary needs of all, from vegetarians looking for a hearty meal that’s sans meat while still rich in flavor to lovers of seafood, chicken and lamb. Every item on the menu is affordably priced and boasts traditional Indian flare. Have a lunch or dinnertime feast that pleases even the pickiest of palate with today's Spotted Fox deal from Tandoor Indian Restaurant!
"This is one of the best deals for Indian buffets, and the food is dinner-quality even at the lunch buffet. Nice owners, too!"
"Great food here! I have eaten here consistently for about 4 years. This is my favorite Indian restaurant, and I have tried numerous. The food is easily as good as or better than Cedar's nearby, without the horrid service and wait that Cedar's has."
"I love this restaurant's lunch buffet. The cost, around $7, doesn't hurt my wallet too much, and I leave terrifically stuffed. The menu is changed fairly regularly, so the offerings change from day to day. I grin with glee when there's chicken pakora, but I've honestly never had something from there that I did not like. The salads are varied and interesting, and their veggie options are always great. The kheer and mango custard, also included on the buffet, are alone worth a visit. I end up bringing all my friends to try this restaurant at least once... and they usually end up going back. SOOOOO much better than Cedar's, or any of the other Indian places around here."
"Lunch Buffet was one of the best I've had in the Seattle area. The place was clean, quiet, and the waitress was awesome. It was a very pleasant experience."
"All of the food was delicious, and I'm happy to have found a great place in the U District to dine at again."