Today's Deal: Three Milk Cake at Viera's Bakery for Only $12 - Over 10 Flavors to Choose From!
At Spotted Fox, we believe:
Our users should enjoy a risk free purchasing experience at extreme values.
In allowing our users to CHOOSE what offers they receive and when they want to receive them.
In doing business with merchants who have a high regard for their customers.
In a commitment to the communities we serve.
Our users have a right to privacy and their personal information will never be shared.
Variety is the spice of life and we encourage our users to be adventurous.
Refer A Friend
Join the discussion (0 comments) Community Comments
Like Us on Facebook
- Limit one per person plus one as gift - One per visit
- Tax and gratuity not included
- Extra charge for design - Typically $5-$8
- Paid value does not expire - Promotional value good through August 25, 2013
- Cannot be used with other promotions or offers
- No cash value, full amount of voucher must be used
- Valid for a quarter sheet Three Milk Cake
- Choose from over 10 flavors of filling including: Chocolate, Barvarian Cream, Vanilla, Strawberry, Coconut, Pineapple, Peach and more!
- Typically serves 15-20 people
- See reviews below!
- Three Milk Cake is a very light and very moist sponge cake with a flavored filling of your choice
- Perfect for birthday parties, anniversaries, get-togethers, special occasions and more!
- Other goods served include Mexican pastries, cookies, sweet empanadas, cupcakes and much more!
About Viera's Bakery
Get a $25 Three Milk Cake for only $12! You can choose from over ten flavors including chocolate, vanilla, strawberry, peach, coconut and many more! Viera's Bakery has items to soothe even the meanest of sweet tooth cravings, delicious breads and much more! Order a Three Milk Cake in your choice of flavor and put smiles on the faces of your family and friends. Every bite is like a gift from the angels, made with the sweetest ingredients for your enjoyment.
"LOVE Viera's!!! I've been going since they first opened and now everytime my Fiance and I come into visit Tri-Cities we always make sure to stop in!"
"The BEST bakery in the Tri-Cities."
"There were wonderful baked goods everywhere, almost waiting for you to jump in as if into a ball pit. Everything we got was delicious. I got a concha with yellow frosting that turned out to be Easy Cheese flavored and boy was it good. This was worth the several-hour detour on our trip across Washington..."
"As soon as you walk in the door, you get hit with the sweet, intoxicating scent of sugar. You grab a tray and a pair of tongs and start walking around and loading up. There's a pretty darned big selection: cookies of all shapes, sizes, and flavors; sweet empanadas; traditional pastry-looking things; sweet biscuits; cakes, cupcakes, and Mexican cakes/pastries (next time I'll have to ask what the pan mexicana is and get some)..."